In line with its commitment to helping pharmacies deliver ethical and advisory services to patients and consumers, Alphega Pharmacy operates an e-learning network across Europe. The aim is to make widely available a range of practical educational modules on key healthcare categories such as smoking cessation and diabetes. Our e-learning programmes add value by helping pharmacists to increase patient awareness of specific conditions and treatments, to promote preventative measures and to encourage patient compliance. The e-learning concept offers several clear benefits to pharmacists:
- A simple, effective means of building additional competences within operational pharmacy teams
- Distance learning. Easy, convenient access to training materials created by experts
- A means of optimizing the quality of advice offered to patients and consumers
- Support in preparing public health campaigns developed in partnership with pharmaceutical manufacturers
- A valuable information resource that focuses on the changing role of pharmacy in an increasingly challenging market environment.